Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Should Have Been Perfect Picture

Early yesterday morning as I cut through a road I don't usually go down I passed by a pond. I noticed  a solid white crane or egret (not sure) standing just on the edge. I slowed down and noticed no one was behind me so I backed up. I grabbed my camera and got one shot, but before I could really get it focused in and take that second one a truck came up behind me. I motioned for him to go around, but as he did he stopped right beside me blocking my view. I can't complain really because he was doing a neighborly thing by stopping and asking if everything was alright. I just smiled and said everything is fine I'm just trying to take a picture. Of course with the talking and two trucks stopped by the bird's oasis it flew off just as the nice man drove off. Disappointment reared its ugly little head but, as I sat there for a second I realized I had a reason to not be disappointed. There are still nice and considerate people in this world that care for other people's welfare and well being. It truly was a picture perfect morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment